Make a Difference in Children’s Lives with an ECE Degree
At Rasmussen College, our School of Education offers an Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate and Diploma as well as Bachelor’s and Associate’s degrees that prepare you to make an immediate and profound difference in the lives of young children in as few as three quarters. 1 As an ECE student, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible, affordable learning options—In our ECE Leadership Bachelor’s degree-completion program, you can save time and money while earning your degree. By choosing Flex Choice®, you combine traditional and self-paced courses to earn your degree with more flexibility and affordability.
- A competitive advantage—Provides the knowledge and skills to quickly start or advance an early childhood education career
- Specialized learning—Choose a specialized path that fits your career goals in: Child Development or Children with Special Needs
- Industry-experienced faculty—Learn from instructors with first-hand experience who share their real-world insights and help you succeed
- Hands-on training—Work in a relevant ECE setting through our externship program to gain hands-on experience
Completion time is dependent on transfer credits accepted and the number of courses completed each term.
We're here to support you while you earn your degree and begin your career.
With academic and career services professionals who are dedicated to helping you succeed, we’re here for you every step of the way.